*Retrace the steps of Ryan Eversley and Sean Heckman and eat where the racers do on Season Two of "Dinner With Racers".
When we sent Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge driver, Ryan Eversley, and Sean Heckman, partner in TMB Creative, Inc., out for a lengthy road trip in a Honda Odyssey fitted on Continental’s CrossContact LX20 tires, we didn’t know what to expect. And we certainly didn’t expect there to be a second season! They told us if they made this road trip they would be able to tell the untold stories from racers across the U.S. We said okay and a few glow sticks later (you had to see the video), we had Season Two of “Dinner With Racers”.
So in its second season, Ryan and Sean drove 12,000 miles in 40 days, across 29 states, to meet up with 28 drivers, engineers, team owners, business types, and media stars across a number of motorsport disciplines including IMSA, IndyCar, NASCAR and more. But you can’t have “Dinner With Racers” without the dinner. Where did Sean find chicken sandwiches? Who provided these poor souls with home-cooked food? And did they eat at the same place twice?
Here’s our recipe for the perfect list of racer restaurants…for you…for free! Just like the podcast. We picked up the check so you could download season one and two of “Dinner With Racers” so we suggest you do just that, then hit the road for some good eats! Check it out!
- Johnny O’Connel – Moonie’s Texas Barbeque in Flowery Branch, GA
- John Eversley – Ninja Sushi in Braselton, GA
- Calvin Fish – Crispina in Atlanta, GA
- Joey Hand – Plaza del Sole in Elk Grove, CA
- Janet Guthrie – The Jerome Bar in Aspen, CO
- Brad Kettler – he and his wife cooked for the hosts on their farm.
- Mike Shank – The Copper Penny in Thornville, OH
- Marc Miller – Marc cooked at home but maybe if you tweet him @marcmillershow, he’ll share his casserole recipe with you.
- Landon Cassill – Mellow Mushroom in Charlotte, NC
- Dan Binks – The Hamburg Pub in Hamburg, MI
- Kenny Wallace- The Arnold House in Arnold, MO
- Kevin “Rocket” Blanch – Tegry Sushi in Indianapolis, IN
- Mike Hull – Tegry Sushi in Indianapolis, IN (we know, it’s like Groundhog Day).
- Ed Carpenter – Mister Lino in the Dallara manufacturing building in Indianapolis, IN
- Nascarcasm – Kilroy’s in Indianapolis, IN
- Matt Hardigree – last minute pizza in NY
- Justin Marks – Red Rocks in Huntersville, NC
- Marty Smith – Starbucks in Charlotte, NC (give the guy a break, he was headed to a college football game at dark:thirty)
- Max Jones – Famous Toastery in Davidson, NC
- David Hobbs – The Cobalt at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa in Vero Beach, FL
- Hurley Haywood – The Tasting Room in St. Augustine, FL
- Don Whittington – Pizza Fusion in Florida
- Randy Lanier – Cabana El Rey in Delray Beach, FL
- Eddie Gossage – Speedway Club at Texas Motor Speedway
- Peter Cunningham – Peppermill in Las Vegas, NV
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (and friends) – Fresco Italiano at Westgate Hotel in Las Vegas, NV
- Brendan Gaughan – Michael’s Gourmet Room in South Point Casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Alex Gurney – Eureka in Irvine, CA
Take a listen to Dinner With Racers anytime, anywhere!