PureContact™ LS Specifications for
195/55 R 16 (87V)
Total Confidence Plan
Not only does the purchase of Continental brand tires purchased as a replacement tire ensure quality and performance, it also provides an extra measure of confidence with the support of the Total Confidence Plan.
Flat Tire Roadside Assistance*
Tread Wearout Coverage*
Customer Satisfaction Trial*
- Putting the Luxe in Luxury – Continental has taken the industry-leading PureContact to the next level with the PureContact LS. Reduced noise; improved wet grip, wear and robustness; combined with enhanced snow performance, delivers confident driving.
- Keep the noise outside – A 50% reduction in noise from its predecessor, the PureContact LS is engineered to keep the noise outside, where it belongs.
- A tire for all seasons – Traction Grooves were specifically designed for improved snow performance and EcoPlus Technology enhances grip on wet roads promoting shorter stopping distances, providing confidence no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
- Save money down the road – Continental’s award-winning EcoPlus Technology helps save money by improving treadwear and fuel efficiency over the life of the tire.
- Consumer friendly Visual Indicators – Located in the tire tread, Continental’s Tuned Performance Indicators alert the driver when the tire is no longer performing optimally in Dry, Wet or Snow (DWS) conditions. The Alignment Verification System informs the driver when it’s time to check the alignment of the vehicle.
Luxury sport performance, all-season tire for luxury cars and luxury sport cars