OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKE RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Continental Tire North America, Inc. ("CTNA") 2005 SEMA* Sweepstake ("Sweepstake") begins at 12:00:01 A.M. EST on November 1, 2005 and concludes on December 1, 2005 ("Promotional Period"). To enter simply complete the registration form located on-line at www.continentaltiresema05.com ("Entry"). Only one Entry permitted per participant. Your Entry must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of CTNA and will not be returned. Your Entry must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST December 1, 2005 during the Promotional Period, to be eligible and you must complete a "Free Tire Certificate" form within fifteen (15) days of notification attempt.
2. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize to be awarded: a set of four (4) special edition Giovanna**/Continental ContiSportContact2 tires, or a set of comparable Continental tires at CTNA's sole discretion (depending on whether tires appropriately match the vehicle fitment of Grand Prize winner) ("Grand Prize").
3. RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS: One Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing during the Promotional Period from among all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted on November 21, 2005 by CTNA whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstake. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the total number of entries received. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail by November 23, 2005. The Grand Prize is non-transferable and no cash substitution is allowed except at CTNA's sole discretion.
4. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, if any, related to the Grand Prize is the winner's sole responsibility. Within fifteen (15) days of CTNA's notification attempt to the Grand Prize winner, he/she will be required to complete a "Free Tire Certificate" form or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner selected. CTNA is responsible for shipping costs of the Grand Prize to the winner only within the U.S. mainland. Return of Grand Prize notification and/or any prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate winner selection. By entering, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Void where prohibited. Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKE RULES and the Grand Prize winner releases CTNA and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstake from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstake or acceptance or use of the Grand Prize.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry, and visited the Giovanna/Continental booth at the 2005 SEMA show in Las Vegas. Employees and families of CTNA and their immediate families are ineligible.
6. SPONSOR: Promotion sponsored by Continental Tire North America, Inc., 1800 Continental Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273.
7. WINNER LIST: For a copy of a winner list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Continental Tire North America, Inc., 1800 Continental Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273 Attn: Consumer Relations before November 30, 2005.
9. LICENSE: Where permitted by law, Grand Prize Winner agrees to grant to CTNA the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Winner's name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by CTNA in its sole discretion.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: CTNA AND ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SET FORTH HEREIN.
11. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE SUPERIOR COURT OF MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NORTH CAROLINA COURT SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA SHALL GOVERN THE SAME.
*SEMA is a separate corporate entity that is unaffiliated with CTNA, its parent or affiliate companies. This Sweepstake is an independent sweepstake and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by SEMA.
**Giovanna is a brand of WTW Corporation, a corporate entity that is unaffiliated with CTNA, its parent or affiliate companies.