Touring performance tire that is designed with a focus on long-wear, fuel efficiency and best-in-class wet braking. Our longest lasting all-season tire.
TrueContact™ Tour Specifications for
235/55 R 18(100T)
Total Confidence Plan
Not only does the purchase of Continental brand tires purchased as a replacement tire ensure quality and performance, it also provides an extra measure of confidence with the support of the Total Confidence Plan.
Flat Tire Roadside Assistance*
Tread Wearout Coverage*
Customer Satisfaction Trial*
- Making #1 better – Continental took the leading TrueContact and made it even better with a 27% improvement in wear and improved robustness to deliver the TrueContact Tour!
- Save money down the road – Continental’s award-winning EcoPlus Technology helps save money by improving treadwear and fuel efficiency over the life of the tire.
- Visual indicators give you peace of mind – Located in the tire tread, Continental’s Tuned Performance Indicators alert the driver when the tire is no longer performing optimally in Dry, Wet or Snow (DWS) conditions. The Alignment Verification System informs the driver when it’s time to check the alignment of the vehicle.
- Drive in quiet and comfort – Reduced road noise and a comfortable ride courtesy of Continental’s Comfort Ride Technology are two hallmarks of this top-selling tire.
- All-season performance is a must – Continental’s top engineers designed Traction Grooves to improve snow performance while EcoPlus Technology enhances grip on wet roads promoting a shorter stopping distance.
Touring performance, all-season tire for passenger cars, minivans, and small CUV’s